As much as we don’t want to admit it, the summer is going by quickly and it’s about that time to start looking for a fall internship.
But don’t sweat it. Here are five websites you need to find that perfect internship!
1. Internmatch.com: As one of my personal favorites, Internmatch not only hosts internship postings but offers great resources to resume and cover letter building! You can search by location, keywords, industry, etc. Setting up a profile is simple and free! Follow them on Twitter for new postings @InternMatch
2. Indeed.com: Most people don’t realize that Indeed has a great database of internships, as well as job postings.
3. LinkedIn.com: LinkedIn always has great internship opportunities. Stay up to date by following the companies you are interested in!
4. Idealist.org: If you are interested in working for a non-profit organization, Idealist.org is a great place to start!
5. InternQueen.com: Lauren Berger’s InternQueen.com is a great resource for internship postings and career advice in a variety of industries. Check out her book “All Work, No Pay”!